1968 TECUMSEH H-50 Flywheel ( NUT & WASHER)

Robertt8883

I accidentally misplaced the correct ( WASHER & NUT ) for the crankshaft that hold and secures the flywheel. I am willing to buy or trade for both so in can
put this motor back together, Also if anyone has the correct info for the size of either one that would be a big help. I tried Parts Tree they said it was a vender item that only is available when replacing the crankshaft. The referred me to Tecumseh they said the same thing.
Thanks
Robert

markus

I accidentally misplaced the correct ( WASHER & NUT ) for the crankshaft that hold and secures the flywheel. I am willing to buy or trade for both so in can
put this motor back together, Also if anyone has the correct info for the size of either one that would be a big help. I tried Parts Tree they said it was a vender item that only is available when replacing the crankshaft. The referred me to Tecumseh they said the same thing.
Thanks
Robert
they are plentiful all over eBay and even show as available through parts tree, they probably just don’t want to look it up. just use you engine number and search on page one of the fine parts list.

Robertt8883

Hi Markus I did exactly that contacted parts tree . I enter my Model # 143 615072 SERIAL # 1182R It came up as a Craftsman built by Tecumseh'
From there it showed me a parts Diagram and a parts list. I couldn't find the Nut and washer , Spoke to a rep he couldn't find it either then referred my to Tecumseh direct 1-(800) - 558-5402 they also told me that they do not carry either one its a vendor item who ever supplies the crankshaft I also asked for the Nut size and thread pattern same answer NO HELP.I am sure there a common size but I dont have that info.There are alot of different ones on Ebay I just dont know the correct one.I dont mean to bother you but I was hoping you would reply and be right because of your knowledge base on these motors.If you happen to go onto ebay and see the right one can you please give me the listing number.You probably know that I had all those parts made for the BC series Bonanza if you need any of them and want to put together any trade I am open
Thanks
Robertt8883
Robert

markus

Hi Markus I did exactly that contacted parts tree . I enter my Model # 143 615072 SERIAL # 1182R It came up as a Craftsman built by Tecumseh'
From there it showed me a parts Diagram and a parts list. I couldn't find the Nut and washer , Spoke to a rep he couldn't find it either then referred my to Tecumseh direct 1-(800) - 558-5402 they also told me that they do not carry either one its a vendor item who ever supplies the crankshaft I also asked for the Nut size and thread pattern same answer NO HELP.I am sure there a common size but I dont have that info.There are alot of different ones on Ebay I just dont know the correct one.I dont mean to bother you but I was hoping you would reply and be right because of your knowledge base on these motors.If you happen to go onto ebay and see the right one can you please give me the listing number.You probably know that I had all those parts made for the BC series Bonanza if you need any of them and want to put together any trade I am open
Thanks
Robertt8883
Robert

parts list numbers 71 and 72 on the parts lists (page one), both show as available on partstree. I dont need any bonanza parts, I make and have made the kickstand assemblies for years already, will have some more complete kickstand assemblies soon.