1969 powell challenger

Runs and rides well. Besides the new prep paint & tires it appears to be original. The solo seat is something i haven't seen before..it may or may not be a stock item. Original motor & drive system works good. Serial #347-B.
Call Steve 951-852-4974 in Hemet Ca. Asking $ 750. OBO

Runs and rides well. Besides the new prep paint & tires it appears to be original. The solo seat is something i haven't seen before..it may or may not be a stock item. Original motor & drive system works good. Serial #347-B.
Call Steve 951-852-4974 in Hemet Ca. Asking $ 750. OBO
THATS ALSOME,REALY NICE :smile::smile::smile:

george3

I wonder if the A model is the same? Havent seen one yet. Looks like the C model. I would like to know what is the difference if any. Every letter they changed something. I see the engine rocker plate is different.

I wonder if the A model is the same? Havent seen one yet. Looks like the C model. I would like to know what is the difference if any. Every letter they changed something. I see the engine rocker plate is different.
The difference with the B and C models is in the top frame rail look closely at the B series the rail is a simple U channel where in the B series Powell changed to the frame rail used in C, D, E, J, JL, L, MO series not sure if there were any other models as I have yet to see any.
And yes the engine mount is slightly different as well

Last edited: