1969 Retek Cheetah

OK now that I have a little more time. Let me elaborate.

!969 Retek
7hp Lighted Tecumseh
New front tire Original rear , but new tire goes with.
New headlight
New Handlebars
New chrome and all new paint
Original mint seat
New NOS footpegs
New clutch and chain covers with decal ( Thanx Rick Chatten :thumbsup: )
New hydraulic brake set up
New cables , throttle grips etc...
New chain

Zero miles since I put it together. Was my build off bike a couple of years ago that I petered out on. I will ship if you make all the arrangements otherwise come get it. Not really looking for trades, just cash. :hammer: but I will always consider a cool partial. I really hate to sell but my Motorcycle just got out of the shop and it cost me a small fortune.:doah:

Hey thanx Moosehugger. :thumbsup: Sorry I haven't been on much lately but new job is kicking my ass. 65-70 hrs a week............... Miss you guys. Hopefully the winter will calm down some and I can rejoin the fun :smile:

I keep getting emails that people are trying to PM me :shrug: As I stated my inbox is full and I cant receive the PMs so if it is concerning the Cheetah please call or text ( refer to first post ) :thumbsup:

And before the smartass comments start rolling in about emptying my message box ... I have a lot of email, phone numbers, etc in there. As much as I love this site sometimes it is a P.I.T.A to navigate . And it's way too time consuming to do on a phone :doah:

The bike was sold ....Well I received a deposit over a month ago and have never heard another word since. I still get to look at it everyday but have a $1000 from the deal so far. I am giving the guy the rest of this month before it goes up for sale again. So until that time comes .......consider this one off the market. :hammer: