1970/71 K&P MFG./Bug Products Kart Literature/Catalog

For you Kart guys.

My dad ordered this catalog around 1970 and it was my "dream book" when I was kid. I also posted some Bug/Flea Mini-Bike stuff from the same catalog here:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/s...g-bug-products-flea-mini-bike-literature.html

I also have a 1970/71 Azusa Recreational Vehicle Component parts catalogue that is extensive in its parts line-up, but will take me a while longer to scan. Even though you can't get the stuff some of it may be useful for puzzling together resto projects and otherwise just fun to look at all the cool parts you could buy along with those 1970 prices that make you cry. That will be coming soon.

But for now here are some vintage K&P MFG./Bug Racing karts.

I love the Sidewinders and the twin 130MPH Spider Formula K

They are fullsize scans so be sure to open up the fullsize pics
when you download them (instead of the resized versions in the body of the thread)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks oldcat : The Bug line up of Karts was always competitive on the tracks around Los Angeles in the early 1970's.
And there was a lot of competition from other local builders like Hartman, Inglewood Kart Supply plus the always present Rupp and Margay chassis. I sold just a couple of the Bug karts while in business there.
Steve :scooter: