1970 ArCtic Cat SSScat

That fellow is really nice and does excellent restorations. Fair pricing too. I met him last year at a swap meet. He had some very nice looking Cats there, possibly including that one.

Ding Ding

That fellow is really nice and does excellent restorations. Fair pricing too. I met him last year at a swap meet. He had some very nice looking Cats there, possibly including that one.

Ray Johnson is the name. I too met have last year at the Princeton grass drags. He had (2) restored bikes on display for sale, and the SSScat he bought there at the swap meet. He was willing to sell it to me for $100 over what he bought it for. A couple days later I ended up going to his house and riding it and looking it over. But, I'm a fan of the SSScat II with Tecumseh and torque converter drive setup, and not the weak little 49cc sachs that come on the regular SSScat so I never brought it home.

That's where I met him. I was trying to beat Black Widow Jim to all of the good deals but he got a head start.

Never a bad thing to have MORE POWER!

But, I'm a fan of the SSScat II with Tecumseh and torque converter drive setup, and not the weak little 49cc sachs that come on the regular SSScat so I never brought it home.
Weak? Weak? I can pop a wheelie on my weak little Sachs Arctics. You are dead to me man! Lol!

As a bonus, I can sneak up on people without the deafening ball-shaking rumble of the 4-cycle. Then I can choke them to death with the wonderous 2-cycle smoke. Ha Ha Ha

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Midyrman

What was he asking for the bike? Always have thought the 2 cycle engines were all show and no go!!! And never could mix the gas right.....maybe that's why!