1970 Arctic Cat SSScat

1970 Arctic Cat SSScat

This bike was bought for me as a childhood present in the early 80's and sometime throughout those years I decided I wanted a Harley and thus painted the gas tank as you can see. Bike is a 2 speed automatic 2 stroke and was running great when it was parked about 10 years ago and stored inside a barn. Last week I grabbed the pull rope and the engine turned right over and I would be willing to bet with some fresh gas and new plug would fire right up. Bike is located in Western NY (Buffalo area) I would like to get $400.00 or B/O. I figured I would try here first then go do the Ebay/ Craigslist thing if it didnt sell. Thanks for looking. Tom

hey im interested the bike looks fairly complete & in dire need of restoration. i have a few arctic cats check 'em out. the pink arctic 1970 ssscat i built for my wife & wouldn't mind another one. i live in amherst so im close.

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks 4 the good deal on the bike Tom. Now im itchin to ride it. i cleaned it up a bit & threw a rear fender on it. I got a line on a new carb if i need it... so keep checkin my pics for updates on the ssscat. Thanks again!!!!

Jimbo