1970 Benelli mini bike - $125 (owosso)

I'd probably buy this If I wasnt strapped for cash.
How much do these usually sell for.
It looks a bit rough but salvagable.

This is great for collector or someone looking for a restore. Tires and rims in good shape Seat is original and mint has guages horn all the buttons and switches coil
Does kick over just not all carb parts there has tail light. Great to sell as parts at shows. 989-413-4359
this is a 65 cc 4 speed

PostingID: 1600187405

richs

thats rough maybe good for mechanical parts or as a rider to far gone for a restore you would pay more for chroming then the bike is worth

That's a real good deal. You could double your money on ebay. The seat is worth that if it is as advertised. Buy it. Sell it. You won't be strapped for cash no more !

markus

Benelli's really dont bring much (which bums me out as I have some) but as others said you cant go wrong parting it. But if the seat is not as described (I'm looking at the left side with what looks like tape running down it) I would not pay the asking price. you want the taillight to be in good shape as well, that was a popular light for alot of italian mini's.

The Volcano's bring HUGE money, but the Dynamo's etc...dont bring as much...In decent (non-restored) condition anywhere from $400-$800 ish depending on condition. I would think a nicely restored one would bring $1000 or more...Eventually when I sell my restored Dynamo I guess I'll find out ;-)