1972 Motoski

I just picked this up from a local cycle shop. They had it listed on Ebay. It runs pretty good (98cc 2 stroke).

It has a lot of problems I didn't expect though:

Headlight does not work
Large hole in the exhaust (right in the front bend like it hit something)
Both front forks are a welded repair and look very weak. (crooked too)

P.S. I can't add these photos to my album...very weird. It would only let me add 1 that I didn't post here. They are under the size limit too.

Last edited:

PPM

Nice looking bike. I had one growing up just south of the Canadian border in NY. They were made in Que. and it was one of the best mini's I ever owned. Hope they had the TC cover for you.....the bike had the ability to remove your left sock and about 7 layers of skin if you rode without it on ( ask me how I know) cause you think it looked cooler when you were 12 years old. I ended up painting mine when I was 13 and put some MX bars on it....it was def. a step above the 4 strokers of the guys I was riding with. Great old memories.....enjoy!!!!

No torque converter cover :(

I bought it for a possible restoration and to let my son (8 years old) ride. It is way too much for him. The little booger is pretty darn fast. The forks are what worry me. If you look at the picture, you can see how they are not straight coming off the bottom tree. A real crappy weld job.