1972 Rupp Roadster 2

Here is my 1972 Rupp Roadster 2 for sale. Since I am no longer able to get anymore parts for this bike I am selling it. I wont part it out, It all goes as a package. MANY new and genuine NOS and rare parts included. Many parts not pictured but can be sent on request. Its essentially an NOS bike all around.

Powdercoated 95% mirror gloss black frame/forks/swing arm/kick stand/rear licence plate bracket.
new fork tubes/bushings
new decal kit for the entire bike
new innertubes
new high speed bearings for jackshaft and wheels
new fork neck bearings
new RARE black headlight bucket with speedometer hole and chrome bezel
new correct for 72' seat cover and foam
new correct TC1 cover with lower bracket, decals already applied
new correct nuts and bolts for entire bike
new wire harness for the frame
new correct snaps installed on the frame

All new genuine NOS Rupp parts:
NOS handlebar clamps
NOS "Betor" rupp shocks
NOS sun rims
NOS drive clutch
NOS tecumseh HS50 shortblock with all new gaskets and all tin work/recoil housing . Never been ran, not pictured - also Original HS40 comes with it and both 4&5hp have lighting coils,the HS40 runs great and is a low hour motor. Engine has new rupp decals and shroud has been powdercoated.
NOS rupp belt
NOS rear grab bar
NOS taillight assembly
NOS front fender and mounting hardware
NOS roadster exhuast pipe and clamp
NOS cherry brake levers
NOS 10T front sprocket
NOS 54T sun warsaw rear sprocket (correct for 72" up bikes)
NOS 24 spoke/nipple kit for front and rear wheels
NOS chrome chain gaurd
NOS 1972 owners manual and brochure and parts guide.
NOS fuel valve for gas tank
NOS buttons for driven clutch (3)

Used Parts:
Dellorto UA 19 S carb - missing the choke and top cap and velocity stack, The rest including the slide/needle is there and is in excellent condition, No intake.
2 - rear fenders - one is on the bike and the other is stripped to bare metal, both in great condition.
Handle bars are original and in very good shape but has a small scratch on the underside.
Gas tank has 1 tiny ding and not by the handle bars. its by the cap and is an extremly easy fix. Inside of tank has ZERO rust. Paint has been stripped.
Also have many used parts that I didnt use as this was going to be built for show, I didnt use them but will come with the bike. sprockets/chain gaurd ect.
Wheel hubs have been sandblasted and was going to have them bright zinc plated like original or you can paint them.

I think that pretty much covers it, but if I missed anything I will add it. Well over $2,500 invested, and if you can get the rest of the parts for it wouldnt take much to finish it. Taking offers.