1973 Premier Bebe 50cc 4speed

markus

Another one of my bikes just sitting idle right now. 1973 Premier Bebe 50cc 4 speed. These bikes don't show up too often, this is the even less seen later version with the better forks.

Bike runs, its a smoker though but it will idle smooth and pretty quick to. The clutch pack gives fits sometimes, for some reason the packs like to stick together in these engines when they sit, My Broncco does the same thing, they come free usually by force rocking the bike with the clutch engaged and then its perfectly fine-till it sits again. original Pirelli tires are in great shape no dryrot and have really deep tread. frame is nice and straight, seat is mint, tank is decent but does have some pinholes in the bottom. front fender is great, rear is cracked. Lights are in working order, wiring harness in excellent shape but the cev switch box could use some work or replaced. Biemme tool tube in in perfect shape too.

Domi Racer in Ohio has a large quantities of NOS parts for these bikes. Last I checked they had the fender, tank, and some small odds and ends needed, even had the front forks available all NOS parts. Prices were pretty affordable as well.

to go along with the bike are a few pieces I have collected since I have owned it. I have a set of correct NOS chrome wheel bands, an NOS sidecover, and cool tomaselli speed throttle, grips and a set of italian handles which will all clean up nice and fit the bike well.

And last but not least I have Original part explosions for the motor and bike in really good shape too

Offering it for $450. with the exception of the current throttle grip and clutch handle/cable this bike is original and not hacked.