1981 Sears Puddle Jumper "Open Class" OldMiniBikes 2015 Build Off Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to be full suspension bike that was turned into hardtail. Gonna put some shocks in the back again?
I didnt know it had full suspension, I cant find much on this frame and style of the Puddle Jumper, seems to be pretty rare,, but no, no rear shocks, I cant even see how they would be mounted,, you have pics

Street Smart

I was gonna say welcome to the forum because it`s your first posts but I see you`ve been a member over 5 years.
Kool lookin bike, good luck with the build.

Now see Fistfullabar, thats a different model, ive seen only a few like mine, but if you do a search thats usually the style that comes,, mine has never been modified as I can tell, and like I said a few other pic ive seen are like mine.. I wish I could get my hands on one of these models tho.. lol

O.M.B.warehouse.com got split aluminum rims that you can use on the centers after you get them chromed up:thumbsup:
You know Fistfullabar, I saw those split rims, dont know if there compatible tho.. This bike is pretty much all original, from the fenders, seat to the tires,, im gonna try to keep it all in tact.. its just a pain, its in bad shape.. I would restore it to original but its so rare, I dont have a clue what it looked like,, its coming along,, slowly tho.. LOL 20150112_090953.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.