1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

Headcount!!! Any one from OldMiniBikes coming to the rally? If you are let us know . we just want to know how much food and beverages to bring. So sound off.. Looking forward to meeting some of you out there.:thumbsup:

Im gonna try mbm to make it im on a big job an don't think I can get time off work yet but would also like a shirt an sticker to show support pm me when there done an good job putting it all together mbm it will be an awesome event.......:thumbsup:

How many mini's are you expecting?
I live near squarechopper and would like to make the trip.
When you say "we" how many of you are "we"?
:scooter:

How many mini's are you expecting?
I live near squarechopper and would like to make the trip.
When you say "we" how many of you are "we"?
:scooter:
Currently our most souther point chapter has 7 members. Then the Dirty south chapter We are 13 members. Most members have at least 2 minis.:smile:

Hey M B Miami....great to hear of another event in the south !:thumbsup:!

I can't make it, but would love to support it by buying a t-shirt with that awesome graphic on it:

Please PM me if there are any available.

Thanks.
^^ Ditto^^ I would love a large in black!! PM me also MBM!!

We'll be inside the yellow marked area For initial meet up. Come by an join us. Dont hesited to call fo for anything. Even bail money! My name is Alex 786 955 7090. See ya at the park for some fun. races. BBQ RIDES AND POKER RUN. i WILL BE AT THE PARK BY 12 NOON.

I will definitely support these in the future but I didn't know about this in enough time to get a bike ready. Plus I need to work this weekend. I have a trip to Vegas coming up next month that will be pretty spendy.

Mbm could you save me an xl black t shirt from the event pm me for the info thanks mbm you did a great job job putting together this event it will be awesome.....:thumbsup:

Well guys the day has come. Make sure to bring your gear. Let's all have an awesome time. Stroked to meet new minibike peeps. Come down. The grill ids pumping. CALL 786 955 7090 if you get lost.

Mbm you can pm me info on an xl shirt black thanks pm me I was coming just didn't get my bike finished yet would like a shirt though ..:eek:ut:

fistfullabar

pull up a little late 3 bikes 4 guys stuff into a van went to the area and thought "man theres is a lot of people in the park" look around saw 3 guys hanging around a doodle bug pull up say "whats up with the mini bike event" turns out only 7 people so far got our bikes out and our very own Square Chopper and son show up pull out there bikes so now we all tearing up the parking lot when county park workers show up and kindly let us know we gotta go so 1 1/2 drive for a 15 min ride very poorly planed to say the least:cursing:maybe Sq Chop will chime in if he aint too mad:doah:
'