2 or 4 cycle for this Stellar?

Thank you... I told KKK a while back that I thought that was a very cool photo.
Ah. A NJ address. Hey, about two years ago when I was keen on doing a correct "Melman from Ghost Cycle" project, I spoke with Mel for about half an hour. He went on to be successful as we all do I suppose, but it was a cool conversation, and at the end of the day, who'd have thought a trip to camp in 1962 would be discussed with a stranger nearly 55 years later.

[MENTION=48960]JohnnyTillotson[/MENTION] I wish we could get together and swap out parts with each other so I could get an original Stellar roller instead of this mix of parts I have, AND score a late 60's H30 or H35 off of you.

Ah. A NJ address. Hey, about two years ago when I was keen on doing a correct "Melman from Ghost Cycle" project, I spoke with Mel for about half an hour. He went on to be successful as we all do I suppose, but it was a cool conversation, and at the end of the day, who'd have thought a trip to camp in 1962 would be discussed with a stranger nearly 55 years later.

[MENTION=48960]JohnnyTillotson[/MENTION] I wish we could get together and swap out parts with each other so I could get an original Stellar roller instead of this mix of parts I have, AND score a late 60's H30 or H35 off of you.
Wow, that's cool. How did you get a hold of him? This is a picture of my mini when I bought it. KKK thinks it was his.... lol

Wow, that's cool. How did you get a hold of him? This is a picture of my mini when I bought it. KKK thinks it was his.... lol
That was pretty complete and solid! I forget how I got his number. KKK might have got it from his cousin, or I might have super sleuthed him. He was pretty surprised to hear from me, yet had the impression I cared more about his old bike and experience than he did. LOL.

Yeah man that would be fantasmic!