#2 racing action from visalia 4-16-10

edwin

here i am luckily taking the holeshot in the far track, wearing red........with Nitro mini, Dan and Frankie also in red close behind!!!

Guardrail Dave you were certainly missed in the final. get well soon, buddy.

and would like to thank the gf for the footage, with out her, there wouldn't be any.

sorry, no footage was captured on GRD's accident.

YouTube - minibikeedwin race # 2. visalia. 2nd place.

Hi edwin : Now that was 7 + min of some good racing. Just how big is that track ?
I bet that makes you feel young again. Keep up the video clips they are great.
Steve Durham :scooter:

edwin

Hi edwin : Now that was 7 + min of some good racing. Just how big is that track ?
I bet that makes you feel young again. Keep up the video clips they are great.
Steve Durham :scooter:
thanks Steven, like ive said time and time its such a blast. you know..... it keeps the blood flowing. i believe the track is a 5th mile.

edwin

Big hand for the GF the camera followed the event just great. Question why the two start lines ? And were their different classes for the bikes ?
Steve :scooter:
wheres my manners ? forgot to congratulate the winner of the final heat. Nitro Mini. congratualatons buddy!!! it was one hell of a fun race.

back to stevens q's. the far track start line were for the faster group, and whats great about racing up here, is there are no classes. everybody runs at there own pace and has fun doing it. and thats the point, is to have fun.