2010 Ann Arbor Minibike Show/Swap

The weather is crappy but we have all of the bikes in the trailer and we are heading to Ann Arbor. It sure is nice that the show is indoors. We will see everyone tomorrow. :smile:

im bringing a bunch of tav systems bring your cash!

Ill see ya at the show but I have a question how much are you in a ballpark chargin or how much have they gone for in previous shows?

I have 150.00 in my pocket and would like to know if I am no where near the amount for a tav!

If you dont wish to give your price what is a ballpark?

I found one for 130.00 new in box but wanted to wait to see if I could find one their for the same price or in the general area! Cause the 130.00 one is a little farther than The Saline/AnnArbor Fairgrounds!

what was with the outrageous prices? I mean $300 for a ruttman spyder frame 200 for a lil indian? I think most people have lost their minds. I know they are vintage but be reasonable people...

what was with the outrageous prices? I mean $300 for a ruttman spyder frame 200 for a lil indian? I think most people have lost their minds. I know they are vintage but be reasonable people...
Those are always big bucks up in that area. I think its because there from that area. They must get that for them, It's been that way for 3-4 years I been going. I guess if you want to sell one thats the place.

You can bet they loaded them right back up on their trailers or trucks or whatever. I know what you mean...I always say, there are people who want to sell stuff and people who dont want to sell stuff...you just met a few of the people who really dont want to sell anything. I have seen the same thing with people and old snowmobiles, they think they are worth their weight in gold or they want the same amount of money that a completely restored sled is worth. You know, the I saw it on ebay people...I saw one on ebay that went for bla bla bla...I say go sell it on ebay then!

Im still amaized that people still cant see they are in Michigan, LOTS of people out of work unemployment is running out and people aren't going to overpay for anything right now period....that ship sailed a couple years ago around here.

one guy wanted 1350 for a honda big red with a dented and spray painted tank i did see one guy snatch a 125 and 250 suzuki for 650 hell the 250 was water cooled that will bring 1400 easy