2011 6.5 HF Clones, "SAFE" RPM range? (there is no safe range other than stock)

lol. thanks guys btw

i get vette to leave a thread on this subject open and yall make this into a huge fight. god:doah:

yall need to chillax!!

I really would create a sticky explaining the Governor issue and over- revving the stock engines. Then set a warning protocol for violating the issue. Perhaps 2 warnings then ban for two days. Then, two warnings and a permanent ban for a second offense.

Don't put this on yourself vett66. Create a rule, and a line. Then when someone crosses the line enforce the rule.
Your just doing you job when they cross the line. They read the sticky" on posting gov. Questions" . They read the rule!
They choose not to follow the rule!
They banned themselves.

Your a good man who is being placed in a bad position. Let them break the rules and suffer the consequence they created.

I've hired hundreds of employees. I never fired one of them; they fired themselves!
Who said we give 2 shits if the member count is low. If I figure this right we have a enough people. Hell we are the biggest minibike site in the WORLD.

Get over yourself read the rules or dont come here. Its simple and if you cant seem to do it I can find you a way. Dare me

Clyde this goes for you to. This is the last warning. This is a dead subject if you would like to talk about it some more I will find you a wall to talk to.

This is now a dead subject I am tired of hearing about it. Over

Last edited:
Us "newbies" are the bank and you've been forclosed on....you GTFO. You humor me and others Im sure aswell. You call our comment useless but you post the above?:laugh:

Just tired of these master mini bike mechanics "believing" their word is king. Jackass Jesse hasnt been ban for his numerous demeaning comments to both senior and new mwmbers...why would I. Take a look at Jackass's prior posts....nothing but a child and a dick. Hell look at his picture....you'll get the idea....lmao.

Really I only see 2 people that care to continue after I said enough. Hmmm now I see 2 people that cant continue for a week. Think about it dont rereg it will not work. If you like the site please come back and enjoy in a week.

lol. thanks guys btw

i get vette to leave a thread on this subject open and yall make this into a huge fight. god:doah:

yall need to chillax!!
It happens we will make it right. Everything will calm down and they will be back.

Last edited:
Hey man, you really need to relax. I suspect that you maybe someone re-incarnated from a previous banning. You sure you a newbie?
Problem is that people move. I did take a look and there are IP's close but nothing matching, heck down the street can give you a new IP. So will see when they come back what it turns out to be like.

This was an interesting ordeal. Keeping it open for anybody who would like to add or be subtracted LOL.

Aww! dang it! I came late to the party:doah:

Some times I wonder about these guys:eek:ut: I've been knocking around the Internet forums for years now.

All I gotta say is that, some guys just don't get it.:hammer: (common knowledge) that if you have less then 150 posts or under a year of member ship. your still a newb you have no right to complain how things are run :eek:ut:

Yes I read it in that section. This is the second time I was trying to be helpful and supportive. I know you didn't ask for it so I'll stay out of your way.

I really would create a sticky explaining the Governor issue and over- revving the stock engines. Then set a warning protocol for violating the issue. Perhaps 2 warnings then ban for two days. Then said:
Miniwood, have you bothered to read the sticky that is already in place in the Honda/Clone section?

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/h...nor-your-engine-OldMiniBikes-please-read.html

Aww! dang it! I came late to the party:doah:

Some times I wonder about these guys:eek:ut: I've been knocking around the Internet forums for years now.

All I gotta say is that, some guys just don't get it.:hammer: (common knowledge) that if you have less then 150 posts or under a year of member ship. your still a newb you have no right to complain how things are run :eek:ut:
I dont know, I get the fact that some people want to be spoon fed information, but doing this kinda stuff outside of the limits of a intended cheaply built product, with confirmation of failures, people tell you its not a good idea, and just safety in general. Why put yourself in harms way intentionally to try and make a point hypothetically or not. ERRRRR I dont get it.

Miniwood I got what you said, working on a rewording of that post to be more specific. Also linking it to the DB section.

funny thing is I got so caught up in this crap I didn't realize this damn thread is in the wrong section. LOL

^agreed^

Oh, and btw, your new avatar is the best one yet:laugh: were did you get it? i want to save it on my pc.

I just do a search sometimes on google for "animated avatars" there is tons of stuff out there. You can make you own from video also just look around.

Heres that one. Just right click and save as

I really would create a sticky explaining the Governor issue and over- revving the stock engines. Then set a warning protocol for violating the issue. Perhaps 2 warnings then ban for two days. Then, two warnings and a permanent ban for a second offense.

Don't put this on yourself vett66. Create a rule, and a line. Then when someone crosses the line enforce the rule.
Your just doing you job when they cross the line. They read the sticky" on posting gov. Questions" . They read the rule!
They choose not to follow the rule!
They banned themselves.

Your a good man who is being placed in a bad position. Let them break the rules and suffer the consequence they created.

I've hired hundreds of employees. I never fired one of them; they fired themselves!
ya have a good idea the problem is that general population is so stupid they wont get it anyway . you can tell them till ya puke but they just wont listen. just do a short search on flywheels and you see the same thing over and over again we say dont push it .yet the same thing comes up over and over . the new guys dont get it and they wont for it seems like every time some one says well i have done it and nothing has happened . or the racers do it and they dont blow . im am still waiting for the day where the whole kart racing sector gets nailed . all it take is one dipshit to hurt them selfs and it all falls .
its like the saying i have on morons like donkeys ,ya can lead a ass to water but ya cant make them drink , but ya can drown the fu:censure: in a bucket .