2011 Ann Arbor Old School Minibike Show.

waltsuz

Gee, small world, My son and his wife both graduated from Concordia University in Ann Arbor, Cool town. I'm 3 hr's west

I might bring my frijole but not sure if I could enter it or not. it says 1980 or older my bike is new but built on an old design what do you think?

jeep4me

I'll be there for sure!! I'll probably have 3 bikes in the show, maybe 4. And, I'll have a spot for selling. I usually go with a couple of local guys and we all bring stuff to sell at one booth.

I'm starting to build up my supply of bikes to sell.

Always is a good show, I hope the weather is good this year.

I'll be there for sure!! I'll probably have 3 bikes in the show, maybe 4. And, I'll have a spot for selling. I usually go with a couple of local guys and we all bring stuff to sell at one booth.

I'm starting to build up my supply of bikes to sell.

Always is a good show, I hope the weather is good this year.
I hope to go if schedule permits. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately Jeep4me has both bikes I would have entered in the show :laugh::laugh::laugh:. I dont think anything else I have is show worthy. I know alot of people would think they were cool , but I am with minibikedude on this one..( I build them to ride) not be trailer queens :shrug:

jeep4me

I hope to go if schedule permits. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately Jeep4me has both bikes I would have entered in the show :laugh::laugh::laugh:. I dont think anything else I have is show worthy. I know alot of people would think they were cool , but I am with minibikedude on this one..( I build them to ride) not be trailer queens :shrug:
Up here in Michigan we ride our "trail queens" like they were prom queens...hard and fast.:devil2:.

I hope to get all four of my show bikes ready and maybe have a fifth.

oldsledz

I might bring my frijole but not sure if I could enter it or not. it says 1980 or older my bike is new but built on an old design what do you think?
I say bring it to show but not be judged, but I don't think a new copy of a old bike should be entered in a judged show with old bikes.