2015 Build Off Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone interested in making trophies for the Build-Off, go right ahead and make one, or three... :laugh:

Start now if you wish, heck Dave is already done...

Requirements are listed in the rules.

Post your trophy(s) in this thread.

If we get more trophies than classes, I would like to see a "Best of Show", "People's Choice", etc.

Why bother with trophies and the stress of who and how many are made? Seems bragging rights should be more than enough. If 40,000 people seeing it doesn't soothe an ego...a trophy won't either.

Why bother with trophies and the stress of who and how many are made? Seems bragging rights should be more than enough. If 40,000 people seeing it doesn't soothe an ego...a trophy won't either.
You seem to be more worried about it than me.

And if you don't want a trophy handmade by a fellow minibike enthusiast, maybe its your ego with the issue.

You seem to be more worried about it than me.

And if you don't want a trophy handmade by a fellow minibike enthusiast, maybe its your ego with the issue.
Wow..didn't take long for your ego to grow. I will be sitting this one out...glad you helped me decide. And a complete thread about trophies...seems you are the only one worried about it.

Unfortunate you feel that way.

Several people had expressed interest in making them so I opened the thread for them.

Guess you showed your true colors.

Unfortunate you feel that way.

Several people had expressed interest in making them so I opened the thread for them.

Guess you showed your true colors.
Ironic...that would be your true colors showing with your personal attack...I expected no less from someone like you. Funny...mine was merely a suggestion due to the fact nobody wanted to bother. And you mentioning it in a several posts seemed to not light a fire under anyone. I guess I thought it was an open forum...my bad. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.