26m mikuni carb + manifold wanted

Looking for a 26mm mikuni carb + manifold, also what jets do most people run in a mild build

heard 22mm mikuni manifold works with 26mm is this true?

Is it a flange mount? The cheap ebay VM22 oval small slide carbs are sold as 22mm, 24mm, and 26mm but are all the same carb. The end opening facing engine is 26mm. slide is much smaller and it rises in a oval opening not round so it is hard to determine exactly what the effective size is. A true VM26 is 26MM inside and thru the slide part is round and also 26mm these are spigot mounted carbs. Here is a pic of the cheap 22MM ebay carb which by the way works just great on a clone. starting main jet 130 and pilot from 12.5 or 15 or 17.5 (I think)

125ccCrazy

Yeah I have a "22mm" mikuni now want to upgrade for more air flow because of bigger valves. So the 30mm = 26m basically?
yeah.... if you have the money I'd buy a real vm 26mm... it's a spigot mount carb.... If you have an alum intake for the 22mm now you can cut the carb flange off and use a piece of radiator hose or that clear hose with the fiberglass strands in it to connect the carb to the intake.... or buy a Briggs World Formula carb adapter and bolt it on your intake..

also the 24MM mikuni TM is probably the best although also most expensive. The flat slide provides great airflow as well as velocity thru it.