2nd unknown

#1 :confused: I don't know, but it's sporting a Sachs Saxonette WITH PULL ROPE STARTER still attached :drool:

#2 Probably more than the first bike.. :laugh:

Honestly? :shrug: Is it a buddy or something? :shrug: Does he give a shit about them? :shrug: Would 100 bucks buy em both and everyones happy? :shrug: Because I'd be happy with that :laugh: At one time people were paying 250 bucks for a nice pullstart that worked on Evilbay.. :doah:

But if IT WAS ME and had a hand full of money to invest in bikes, I'd have a hard time going over maybe 250 for both.. :shrug: A lot depends on the working condition of that Sachs.. :drool:

Excellent stuff guys, I belive it is a sachs, I think thats what it said on the chain cover.+
Said he had the gas tank but likely its rusted also.

Was sachs also artic cat?

Not an Arctic Cat. Two bars in the front where the Arctic Cat has one, shock mounts different, top bar not offset up, neck mount very different, kick stand mount is behind the pegs not in front like the Arctic Cat. Not sure what it is though.

No.. Artic Cat is Artic Cat, like the sleds.. They outsourced their parts to build bikes for the bikey market... Sachs is a very well known import Uhhhh I WANT to say Swedish .. pretty sure.. I know they make damn good stuff... :thumbsup:

Its not an Artic Cat... It has hints of a lot of different thimngs, but I can't think of anything that would have used all the parts still on the frame.. :shrug:

The motor is a Saxonette .

The bike is a FOX SUNDOWNER.

This is a pic of my buddy's bike, it is BRAND NEW never had gas in it from 1971:thumbsup: