3 go kart cycles 2013

Don posted here a few months back but didn’t stick around. I’ve sent him several PMs. I hope he is well. He was a wealth of knowledge and all around nice guy.
Mark(scooter boy) doesn’t post here anymore. He will normally answer PMs. Another fountain of knowledge and someone who took the initiative to reproduce some obsolete parts. He is a great friend and is definitely missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked with Scooterboy last week. He is doing great.
Thanks Manny. One of the first bikes I saw when first stumbled on this site was this Flexo with MC6. I realized I'd found the right place. (That's why I was messing up [MENTION=16158]slingshotcox[/MENTION] post on GKC.)

Always tried to get my PNW visits to coincide with the McMinnville races, but never could. (Used to have family there) No doubt this photo was taken during the week of sunny weather. :laugh:

IMG_7610.jpg

yes scooterboy (mark) is very cool he is the reason i got into vintage karting mark and Dennis turk are a welth of knowledge and very kind folks they have helped my son and i so much its un believeable i wish him luck in his new adventures