330' times

KB2ROCKET

trap speed and 1/4 mile
wont tell you your 60 and 330 times
but thoses numbers are a good estimate and more info than I have:smile:

Hey Enigma

As soon as i get the forks ill get you a time. I wonder what i can do on my Powell. To bad i took my Boonie apart. I bet that would run one hell of a 330'.

Josh

Hey KB2

The roller, engine, and T/C im selling all 3 separate. Heres what i listed on ebay. This is from my add on this site.

Hey Guys

Im going to be listing this stuff on ebay. Here is the list of what im listing and the reserve prices. If you guys want anything i can end the auction for you.

Boonie roller $250

Tecumseh Star engine $350

Comet 500 torque converter $200

Trail Horse roller $250

Tav-2 Torque Converter $100

Tecumseh H50 Motorsports engine $250

Tecumseh H50 minibike engine with lighting coil $200

Gilson roller with old comet 20 T/C $150

Tecumseh H35 minibike engine $125

Josh

Enigma, you better bring your best cuz Josh's Powell is FAST!!!!! Many of us here have been with others and ridden together, so of us who have ridden together we know how the other's bikes run and don't just BS about how fast the bikes are . Best of all Josh's engine is a Tecumseh FLATHEAD!

Last edited:
You can play the math equations all day and NEVER have a real life true performance reading. Equations have been tried for years and none are "cast in stone" truthful. Buy some timers and a long tape measure or take to the drag strip to get a real time. Many snowmobile drag racers have their own timers.....maybe they will let theirs be borrowed.

60' 1.42sec
1/8 5.94 @132mph...........LOL That my 05 Zx10r....Street tires, stock wheelbase.

Minis
60' As fast as i can push them. None are togeather right now.
330 i havent made it there yet i had to give the nikes a rest and take a smoke break....@ ~6-7 MPH.........LOL