4.10x 3.50 - 4 whitewalls?

old-timer

Scamming Member
I think there's a thread on here somewhere about making your own. I believe this is how most are doing it. As Butch said, Buckeye did his own and they look great !!

Vic

KB2ROCKET

Here is the reality of shoepolish whitewalls they look great and in most cases it takes several coats to get good coverage but the end result will have to be touched up every time it gets a rub and the shoe polish dosent stick very well to the tire due to the mold release that is used when making the tire ..but I currently dont know of any other way to get white walls

KB2ROCKET- wow man, you have a CCW that heist. They are a pretty nice bike.
Sorry a bit of hijack...
How does it run? How do you like it?
I had considered on and still thinking about one, we have a dealer and is now Canadian legal to ride. It seamed pretty well to do for a Chinese bike and for about $3K.

How does the Paint hold up to the road, or how long does the paint last before it just looks like crap?

KB2ROCKET

KB2ROCKET- wow man, you have a CCW that heist. They are a pretty nice bike.
Sorry a bit of hijack...
How does it run? How do you like it?
I had considered on and still thinking about one, we have a dealer and is now Canadian legal to ride. It seamed pretty well to do for a Chinese bike and for about $3K.

How does the Paint hold up to the road, or how long does the paint last before it just looks like crap?
I would no recommend this bike to anyone I like the way it looks and that is the only nice thing I can say about this low quality bike .. I also do not recommend shoe polish white walls unless its just for one day