5hp briggs crankshaft

need a longer shaft for my minibike. turns out my briggs was a pump engine :shrug: go figure. so the driveshaft is only 1 inch long. i am needing a longer shaft.

here is my model and part number

model: 135202-0258-01

part number: 397102

if any one has a good one laying around for sale that would be GREATLY apreiciated because i cannot find one online for the life of me.

I have one.. What year is the engine?

OR... IF... probably not because it's a five horse and sticks out like a bitch....

But if you can run the clutch outboard so the sprocket is on the outside...

You can find and use one of these North American Clutch Company, clutches on your short shaft.. They used em on snow blowers a LOT.. Theres a few different ones, but the 3/4 bore ones have a thick center hub that will work with the short crank...

They only have a keyway at the rear so they gotta be used outboard on a short shaft.. But they work great when you can use them...

thats exactly what i got it off of, an old snowblower. but i need to run the clutch inboard. thats the problem, and i cant run a jackshaft... it wont work outboard. according to the code, it is a '95. (code: 9503172E) and how much would the shaft cost...?

Oh no crapper? 95 is pretty new... It probably has the tecumseh style starter system?? With a starter cup on the flywheel, and a recoil unit in the shroud, with fingers that shoot out into the cup when ya pull it?? :shrug:

If so I have one of those cranks out that was really nice but the cylinder was beyond gone.. :doah: It was a DU bushing engine block, but the journals should all be the same sizes.. The crank looks like brand new...

I'd probably sell ya the crank for 20 bucks.. :shrug: Shipping might be a bitch.. :laugh: Eh.. it's only 6 or 7 pounds probably.. Slow mail to Nebraska shouldn't be ALL bad.. 10 bucks maybe... Hell it'll go in a flat rate fast box for 12.. :doah:

$32.00 shipped in 3 days? :shrug:

Aaww hell yeah!!! If your positive it will fit my engine... So how do you want to do this, just mail you a check or what, ive never done this before!!

If the deal with TRK dosent work out, let me know, I have one for you.
I'm a stupid bastard... :doah: It is 5/8 bore threaded non keyed ball bearing still stuck on it it.... Crank:.... :doah:

I have one that is all exactly like he needs, but the 3/4 bore output shaft is bent and BENT BADLY!!! But that one got scrapped yesterday... :doah:

I don't save the new soft junk cranks.. :shrug:

I'd say sell him yours...

its alright TRK, he says he can ship one for $25. but thanks for the offer anyway!!!! now, if only he'd PM me, id be in business, got my 5hp Briggs torn down ready to accept the new crank and i cant wait to get riding agian! :thumbsup: