5HP Briggs Govenor Hookup?

I have a 5hp briggs that I bought new a long time ago for an old mini bike project and stripped all the govenor components. I found most of the parts except the actual linkages and I think I could make them if I need too. Question is, does anybody have a picture of a 5hp briggs with the govenor setup still intact? This would be a late 90's early 2000's engine with the choke and throttle control on the side by the blower housing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just Google "5HP Briggs Governor Hookup".

I found these quickly and there are lots more. All hail Google!

Why do you want to re-attach the governor anyway? :confused: The governor seems to be something that's more appropriate for an engine that runs at a steady speed, like a lawnmower or snow blower. I've never had one on a minibike engine.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.): 5hp Briggs and Strattor Snow Engine Throttle Linkage, noma snowblower, briggs and stratton

YouTube - Briggs (2) 5HP Update 3 - Removing the governor

Thanks Tom S. I usually dont "google" lol but forgot about youtube. The engine is going on a snowblower, I just recently fixed the auger and using the briggs on that. The tecumseh is going to get redone and put away.