6.5 clones suck

<<<<-->>>>6.5 clones can suck my:censure: they are a cheap:censure: copy of the honda and they are a insult the honda's name

<<<<-->>>>Welcome to OldMiniBikes!:smile:

haha i thought this was kinda funny...

6.5 clones can suck my:censure: they are a cheap :censure: copy of the honda and they are a insult the honda's name
Another lonely little boy with no minibike! Sounds like you're one of those "step over a dollar to pick up the shiny dime" kind of people! I'm sorry you are so challenged but there are plenty of people on the internet to talk to after the moderators send you and your IPadress down the road! I would welcome you but you wont be here that long!:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Another lonely little boy with no minibike! Sounds like you're one of those "step over a dollar to pick up the shiny dime" kind of people! I'm sorry you are so challenged but there are plenty of people on the internet to talk to after the moderators send you and your IPadress down the road! I would welcome you but you wont be here that long!:hammer::hammer::hammer:
dang supernova calm down lmao:laugh:

dang supernova calm down lmao:laugh:
I'm just getting warmed up 71! Just getting warmed up! Dont stop me from funnin with the boy!:hammer::hammer::hammer: Anyway he's claiming his brother jacked with his account, so he might be for real! We'll see if any legit pics come up, or if the subject matter changes!