6.5hp honda pushed to the limit!!!

Just showing you guys the stuff that happens to these engine when there pushed to the limit. My buddy's 6.5 honda block with a clone crank. SNAP!!!:thumbdown:

This engine is heavly modified and is pushing more than 20+hp.
this bike has went 81mph (radar gun verified)

No the crank bent at first then the timing of the motor kept going down till finally it snapped. it was funny at first we thought that the carb had detuned it self, but no mater what we did it wouldnt run right till i just stoped running.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Those clone cranks and just not as strong as the real thing. Look at the hole through the crank journal. It's not even centered.

Just showing you guys the stuff that happens to these engine when there pushed to the limit. My buddy's 6.5 honda block with a clone crank. SNAP!!!:thumbdown:

This engine is heavly modified and is pushing more than 20+hp.
this bike has went 81mph (radar gun verified)
What was he running for fuel ?

ALKY running on 33 deg timing
Looks like you didnt do nothing to the crank, if i can find a pic of my crank i will show it to you, completely polished, knife edged and balanced, spins 8800 so far on gas, just switched to alky last weekend, but was raining so no alley runs. Will be there this weekend. to make a bid for the trophy.:thumbsup:

delray

i kind of wonder if you guys knife your cranks pro69nova. man that engine must sound like a chain saw at 8800rpm's:thumbsup:...cool
i like to see some video of that engine running:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I never do all that stuff to my cranks. The only way is if they came that way already. It was good JD did his because it's a clone crank. The are just not as precision as the real Honda stuff I run.