64 Rupp Continental

markus

@kc57 I am PM'ing you an expired ebay listing that I was watching awhile back to a complete light kit with that taillight that shows as never selling. Kinda sketchy, the seller has no feedbacks but might be worth investigating. Possible it was a PMCO made light, I think those kits were sold under a brand name that peterson company.

@kc57 I am PM'ing you an expired ebay listing that I was watching awhile back to a complete light kit with that taillight that shows as never selling. Kinda sketchy, the seller has no feedbacks but might be worth investigating. Possible it was a PMCO made light, I think those kits were sold under a brand name that peterson company.
Why is that sketchy? Looks like a new account and the kit didn't sell in a 7 day auction.

markus

Why is that sketchy? Looks like a new account and the kit didn't sell in a 7 day auction.
The fact that 2 months later I dig thought my watch list to find the item for KC and it shows even today as the seller only ever listing that one item, with still 0 feedbacks, yet the wording in the description is of a seasoned ebay seller makes me want to tell KC to be more alert if inquiring about the item for a couple of reasons, heres a few possibles.....

Cut and paste type scam, yes they do happen and with really unlikely items even. Dealing with a seller/buyer that was so bad they got their ebay account pulled and had to open a new account. Or maybe it is just some green newbie that simply has never done anything on ebay before and they are just trying to look like they know what they are doing. All of which you are going to be dealing with off an active listing and through the messaging which can knock your protections as a buyer down to zero depending on how the transaction takes place if a deal is done.

Who knows, maybe its actually an upstanding member of this forum?? Its funny I would almost swear its you after looking better this AM at the sellers profile, but you guys in Michigan all look the same to me. Since your quote above shows you have seen the listing, I urge you to go back and check it out better......you may have an identity theft problem and that's NOT GOOD!

The fact that 2 months later I dig thought my watch list to find the item for KC and it shows even today as the seller only ever listing that one item, with still 0 feedbacks, yet the wording in the description is of a seasoned ebay seller makes me want to tell KC to be more alert if inquiring about the item for a couple of reasons, heres a few possibles.....

Cut and paste type scam, yes they do happen and with really unlikely items even. Dealing with a seller/buyer that was so bad they got their ebay account pulled and had to open a new account. Or maybe it is just some green newbie that simply has never done anything on ebay before and they are just trying to look like they know what they are doing. All of which you are going to be dealing with off an active listing and through the messaging which can knock your protections as a buyer down to zero depending on how the transaction takes place if a deal is done.

Who knows, maybe its actually an upstanding member of this forum?? Its funny I would almost swear its you after looking better this AM at the sellers profile, but you guys in Michigan all look the same to me. Since your quote above shows you have seen the listing, I urge you to go back and check it out better......you may have an identity theft problem and that's NOT GOOD!
You are correct about one thing...it is an upstanding member of this forum:p. But it could be the simple fact that the other account was used for specifically buying and wanted to start a new one for selling only. You Florida fellas jump to conclusion way to fast...lol. Ya..it didn't sell after 7 day auction...sold locally after posting it on Facebook for half hour. I hate selling on Ebay....almost as much as I hate shipping things. ;)