69 Powell Challenger

Sorry to see this go but a loss of interest forces sale ... Bike is 100% complete (throttle cable not shown in this pic) ... I've had my fun with this one so it's time to pass it on ... $750 ... Will only ship complete via u-ship etc ... You arrange your own pick up/shipping ... Ships out of Dallas Texas ... Thanks

OK Steve, now you are killing me. Here I am much like you, trying to get rid of much of my stuff and you put the Powell up for sale. And for a tasty tempting price. I gotta do some thinking. Someone commit to buy this or you may have to see it as my new Avatar and latest acquisition. Help me out here guys, Dallas if 4hrs away and I just filled up.:blink:

Come on Andy ... I'll be home most of the weekend ... I'll even negotiate some of the fuel cost with ya :thumbsup:
I'd rather see someone else get it, I'm drowning in stuff here that I'm keeping already man. Selling four or five bikes already or trying anyway. Tough economy evidently, I priced the Hot Shot right and it's had no interest as far as a potential sale. I gotta get an engine in my Nova and seal the trans from sitting, hurt it last it was running and have no oil pressure to speak of and I miss driving it. Looks like the Colorado guy is on it though, don't know the guy but he sends a lot of PMs wanting to buy. 0 trader rating tells me he has not made one purchase though or there was no feedback given.

And I'm not calling you out RentOxygen, just curious if you ever bought a minibike after so many PMs sent on the high rent high class stuff offered here. So please do not take offense as so many do here by my posts, if it's none of my business say so with tact please. Just curious as stated. I myself would love to have the Powell and have the cash in hand but need it I surely do not. I'm minibike rich if nothing else.:smile:

I'd rather see someone else get it, I'm drowning in stuff here that I'm keeping already man. Selling four or five bikes already or trying anyway. Tough economy evidently, I priced the Hot Shot right and it's had no interest as far as a potential sale. I gotta get an engine in my Nova and seal the trans from sitting, hurt it last it was running and have no oil pressure to speak of and I miss driving it. Looks like the Colorado guy is on it though, don't know the guy but he sends a lot of PMs wanting to buy. 0 trader rating tells me he has not made one purchase though or there was no feedback given.

And I'm not calling you out RentOxygen, just curious if you ever bought a minibike after so many PMs sent on the high rent high class stuff offered here. So please do not take offense as so many do here by my posts, if it's none of my business say so with tact please. Just curious as stated. I myself would love to have the Powell and have the cash in hand but need it I surely do not. I'm minibike rich if nothing else.:smile:
You never know andy. I had another member with 0 rating by my bonanza. it was a flawless deal. and even pay the trucking company to come get it

You never know andy. I had another member with 0 rating by my bonanza. it was a flawless deal. and even pay the trucking company to come get it
I'm just curious if all them PMs sent resulted in a minibike score, there have been a bunch and more power to em for trying. I'd take a paypal payment from the devil himself and if the guy showed interest I'd gladly sell him my Hot Shot.:devil2: The comment about the feedback was no reference to one's ability to make a good deal. I saw there was none and wondered: Did he ever score a sweet ride, if not it ain't for lack of tryin':laugh:

Last edited:
:laugh: ...

SOLD ... Payment pending
Congrats Steve!:drinkup: Saved me from having you meet me in Ardmore OK tomorrow for the exchange. I wanted it but certainly do not need it. That's how I got came to be selling a bunch of stuff. Hope it found a good home and if RentOxygen got it good for them, I'm all for folks keeping the hobby alive. I only hope it will be ridden and not turned pillow queen, it's nice enough to show IMO but as a rider if it was mine.:thumbsup:

I'm not in the habit of waiting on folks ... Back on the market until further notice ... Whoever is serious about buying please send me a pm with your phone number ... I'm not going to go back and forth through pms ... I will not post it sold again until the $$$ is in my pocket ... Thanks

Now you are killing me for real. Friggin half steppers need not get off the wall, if you're gonna dance then dance fools. Don't you hate that :censure:? I saw it coming before and nearly ate my hat when you posted it sold, guess I don't have to eat that hat after all.:cowboy: Sorry folks are that way Steve, I never post sold till paypal says so and so sent me $. Thin air must make some folks flighty and impulsive.:anon.sml: