7 - 8 Alsport f/s and parts

I have about 7 or 8 complete Alsports for sale, comes with extra parts, motors, seats, and so on..Pm me for pictures I can send through text? I know these all have been sitting for well over 20 years in doors..

I know I am a newbie but have a strong ebay account with alot of big sales and purchahses...I listed on here with the hope someone local can buy the package deal or buy a good bit.

here ya go Gum.
also,just a headsup,i asked for pricing and got none..:confused:
so id rather let you guys who know what you are doing have at this..
let me know if theres one left at the end,ok and how much?
just a basic beater would be nice.

ps he sent a ton of pics about a 3rd of them wont load,so hes got a Lot of stuff there apparently...:shrug:

The yellow thing is cool. But too small.Theres a Ruppster... Lots of 2 stroke stuff.. Some kart stuff for the Kart guys.... Nothing I'd want. I think he just realized how much room trikes and 4 wheel stuff takes up.....lol

More than two wheels. (14 Viewing)
This is the place to talk about go-karts, trikes, four-wheelers and your non-mini bike projects!

Alsport RTS trike
by Kar Farm
Today 09:51 AM Go to last post
2,535 29,190

Kar Farm

View My Photos

I recently picked a few of these up..Can you pm me and give me a idea on what they are worth
ooooookay..thanks for the pricing there guy...and you are welcome for the pic hosting too...:censure:

Should I price them out each?
Ruppster $700...Yellow Kart never put together $700...Trikes with motors $700 each..with no motors 250 each

I personally went down kar farm's house. I took pics for him and gonna give him a hand selling stuff on here the right way. He is a really nice guy and has a ton of two stroke jlo motors for great prices. Pics and prices to come. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I personally went down kar farm's house. I took pics for him and gonna give him a hand selling stuff on here the right way. He is a really nice guy and has a ton of two stroke jlo motors for great prices. Pics and prices to come. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you..It was nice meeting you and the family tonight..Best of luck on the 2 trikes you purchased..You will enjoy that first ride when you get it running,

He also has a couple kohler and jlo motors for 100 each. Any questions just PM him. He has tons of tires and rims also. Local pick up only