71dodge...wheres the motor or money???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent a money order out on March 23rd for a 390 Honda motor from Dylan Bevilacqua aka 71dodge. After many excuses why he hadn't boxed or shipped it yet...he has not even logged in since the 4th of April now. I have not recieved a PM response from him in 5 days now. It seems he has taken my money and ran. I hope this is not the case and there is a reason for this. I have been more than kind in my Pms. Since he said it was a pain and didn't know if they would accept it to ship..I said just refund the money and all is good. After that he stopped responding. I have sent many messages since and still no response. Needles to say..I am getting :censure:. I would appreciate him to step up and just refund the money. I have his address and would appreciate it if anyone could PM me his phone number. I will be visiting Florida in June...so expect a visit if this is not fixed by then. Or if one of his friends on here want to tell him to do the correct thing..I would appreciate that also. And yes I know he is 17..but once you take money for goods or a service..you are an adult. Thanks..Bill

bandit 40

This could get ugly from the sound of it , hopefully everything is ok on his end....but yes the Adult thing to do is refund your money or ship the engine :hammer:....I hope it works out Bill..

71dodge is a strait shooter and I'm sticking up for him, I am sure there is a logical explanation for it all. With that being said, good luck cheezy, Dodge would really shock me if he turns out to be another EZ......:no:

C9H13NO3

71dodge is a strait shooter and I'm sticking up for him, I am sure there is a logical explanation for it all. With that being said, good luck cheezy, Dodge would really shock me if he turns out to be another EZ......:no:
But BS isn't a hard language to learn, and as we saw with EZ, many people are fluent.... :no:

Hey..Thanks everybody. But I am pretty easy going and try to be helpful to everone. Though I am a smart @ss by nature and like to joke. This is a fun place to talk and learn from. If he has a good reason....I am fine with that. But when someone doesn't respond or ignores any efforts...I am not so happy. It's pretty simple..send the money and no hard feelings.

I called his number this morning...came up with the RV Doctor business. You got my message..this is your moment to speak up on this thread or at least return the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.