79cc predator engine brand new...

I have a 79cc predator engine two of them brand brand new as of yesterday the other one supposedly brand new. Trying to figure out why it will not start and why it is smoking when it does want to start when I give it a little gas from brand new stasis. Also how can I get my torque, / acceleration higher than what it is now because it doesn't not want to pick up very fast with my older but supposedly new 79cc predator engine.?. I do have further questions or question I just I'm kind of irritated with this engine not starting for me already. If anybody can help it would be absolutely phenomenal. My email address is mikepdalman22@gmail.com and my personal cell phone number is 616-315-9054 and I would so much greatly appreciated if somebody can help me out because I'm so beyond flustered right now LOL

Either return it or start troubleshooting... is it getting spark, is it getting fuel/air, check timing, etc. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

toomanytoys

Either return it or start troubleshooting... is it getting spark, is it getting fuel/air, check timing, etc. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
I've yet to have a predator (only messed with 212s) that did not start first or second pull after putting gas in it. No experience with the 79cc though.