8balls Bonanza Build

kbs8ball

I just went out to the garage and rounded up the parts I have aquired for this project....the frames been sitting for a year and a half...I still need to weld on the mounts for the rear shocks, make up a front end, get a front tire and tube, find a decent tecumseh eh many things to do yet. this is my first pic and it may take me a while to get rollin on this...I m doing this bike in wrinkle black with a little chrome...like my Night Train...it should be sweet !!

kbs8ball

LOL dont rush me man !!! nope ,NO seat as of yet...I figure ill get it together first then see what kinda seat it should have..I have a few choices.....

just a heads up... i spoke to the owner of Tired Iron today, and it sounds like he's just about caught up and getting stuff shipped out. i ordered my parts in june when he was sick, but he assured me that they ship tomorrow. i didnt mind the wait because i had to strip my bonanza back down due to a bad powdercoat, so im starting over anyhow. my point is that if your in need of parts for your build, i'd feel safe ordering from them now.

just a heads up... i spoke to the owner of Tired Iron today, and it sounds like he's just about caught up and getting stuff shipped out. i ordered my parts in june when he was sick, but he assured me that they ship tomorrow. i didnt mind the wait because i had to strip my bonanza back down due to a bad powdercoat, so im starting over anyhow. my point is that if your in need of parts for your build, i'd feel safe ordering from them now.
That would be nice.

kbs8ball

People have been talking about tired irons problems for quite some time now..I think Ill pass....let us know when you get your parts.

Hey kbs8ball. There's a guy on ebay who's selling remakes of original bonanza seats if you're interested. I can't remember his name though. I asked him and he made me a white seat with gold pipeing for my bonanza. He doesn't include the horizantal lines on the front portion of the seat though. He does a good quality job and aslo has different pipeing color options. Just in case you want a custom seat.

kbs8ball

lol yeah OK....I seen his work..very nice indeed..That would be kinda silly though cuz I Make seats too...you may have seen them on ebay as well...check my photos out...Ive made a ton of seats, all different kinds.

Hey kbs8ball. There's a guy on ebay who's selling remakes of original bonanza seats if you're interested. I can't remember his name though. I asked him and he made me a white seat with gold pipeing for my bonanza. He doesn't include the horizantal lines on the front portion of the seat though. He does a good quality job and aslo has different pipeing color options. Just in case you want a custom seat.
Yeah and there's another guy seliing seats on eBay too. He made me a dandy for the Boonie.:thumbsup::laugh::laugh: By the way I need a black one with a yellow metalflake panel on the top 16"x7"x3" , Same style as the black metalflake one on eBay . I can put in my own inserts for bolts.

Last edited: