9 bike 1 tryke build

Do you Like them, well do ya?

• Total voters
Sorry guys no pics on this entry, I've been kind of busy with other stuff, so my daily activities as far as mini's go has been limited, but there has been progress; the first "pink bike is done, been tested, just needs cleaned up, and she's ready for a new home, the second bike, another "pinky", she needs a chain, rear wheel spacers, brake work, and the throttle hooked up, both these little beauties got everything brand new, including the "Jiang Dong" 6.5 clone, in fact, I am so much looking forward to seeing these 2 girls find a new home, THE CONSTANT BICKERING, Who the fastest, who's the prettiest, wish there was such a thing as a little, OLDMINIBIKES, fender sticker so I could stick it over their mouthes sometimes, Anyway, bike number 3 will be a yellow Cat Chopper, the frame is back together, when I was working on this bike I was thinking a Briggs 5, but a buddy came along with a Briggs 3.5, for $25, and it looks brand new, well that saved, my butt on this one cause I thought I was going to have to build a motor for this bike which would of took a little time, so the cat chopper #3 is together, needing chain, a clutch, a twist grip cable, brake work, a rear tire, and a seat.
Bike number 4, is another cat, front suspension, rear suspended seat, just a roller and as I was painting it I noticed some cracks in the motor mount so I addressed them with the welder, now it needs a touch up!:doah: I'll be building a 5 for this bike, I had this bike running a few years ago, tore it down for a new paint job.
Bike #5 and #6 are brothers, They're 2 vintage bonanza choppers, I only had one set of wheels for the bonanzas, so I'm going to put the correct wheels on the rear, I have an extra sprocket that will bolt to the front tire, so I figure I'll build that back wheel, sprocket, brakes and all, and then look for 2 tricky front wheels on E-bay.
Bike #7 is another Bonanza, still a frame, the front forks took a hit in it's previous life, I think I can straighten them though:weld:
Bike # 8 is a trail master I have recently found out, still a frame, but soon this will change, I bought this one " Bare frame", so I'm going to have to find alot of parts to this one:sadcrying4:
The last bike is also a bare frame that I be locating parts for, and I'm at a loss as to what it is, when I got it someone put a bicycle fork and handle bars on it:thumbdown: This one is going to need alot!!
On the bench I have 11 Briggs motor blocks, 5 of them are 5 hp, 4 are 2 1/2 hp, 2 are there for parts, over the next week or so I will be attempting to finish cleaning them, and inspecting them, then painting them, and rebuilding them back so I can finish these builds, it might take a little while, because I might have to paint the house before it gets cold again. I'll post some pics here real soon, gotta get that camera back!
dave

I had 'em all out for some sun today, The girls liked it, trying to improve their tan lol, those two choppers, the red and blue are for my 2 boys, they will be sporting a 2 1/2 hp OLDSCHOOL !! Briggs, the yellow and green ones, they're getting new seats, Built By DAVE, the yellow Cat Chopper one has a 3.5 briggs on it is that correct? The green cat will be getting a rebuilt by DAVE,
5 hp briggs, I know that works cause I had one on it before, the last 3, the yellow is my Bonanza, I'll be keeping that one, I think, one of the blue ones is a trailmaster, I think, and I'm not sure about the second blue one who made it??? it is basically a bare frame, so I know some of these parts are going to hard to find??? We'll see!!!
Today while I had the mini's out, as usual someone drove by, this kid was on a pocket rocket, as pictured, he wants to get rid of the 49 cc weedeater motor he's got on his bike and put a clone 6.5 on it, I told him I'd evaluate the bike and get back to him, really I want to take a good look at how this thing is built, anyone want some good pics of this little bike let me know, I'll send em to you, I plan on taking the bs off it to get a real good look at the frame, Oh and here's a couple of more pics we got today of the minis, Tomarrow I hope to post some good shop pics, got to tidy up the place before I go showing off my mess, but I want to show my motors, all tore down and about to paint, I got to admit I sat down in my lawn chair today, while my creations were all out there in the lawn, and I felt good! They looked nice standing there by theirselves.
dave

Last edited: