a few of my projects

A good group of minis! I sold a baja and I now regret it, I got it cheap and sold it for a tidy profit but miss the suspension! The little blue one is unusual, I like it! A minibnike that is a little rough around the edges is a good rider! I have a couple that will be super nice but will keep some to ride the heck out of!

A good group of minis! I sold a baja and I now regret it, I got it cheap and sold it for a tidy profit but miss the suspension! The little blue one is unusual, I like it! A minibnike that is a little rough around the edges is a good rider! I have a couple that will be super nice but will keep some to ride the heck out of!
Never sell your BAJA you Would Have to kill Me to make me sell or 1000 bucks because then i would go buy anouther one new and the other 500 would be for the MODS that thes bikes desperatly need when stock! LOL:2guns:

Never sell your BAJA you Would Have to kill Me to make me sell or 1000 bucks because then i would go buy anouther one new and the other 500 would be for the MODS that thes bikes desperatly need when stock! LOL:2guns:
I am trying to find another and hope to have one soon! The one I sold needed some TLC but I do my own work so I wont make the same mistake again, even if I stand to double my $ as I did on the one!

I bought the Baja at a local auto swap meet (got it cheap).Wouldnt run
so i bought a hf clone ($109) and now have $200 in it.Its my rider im too
big to ride the others.

The little blue Roma Nova i got from Evil Ed (bigevilone2).Havent figured out what model,not much info for these.

The Bird/Sears same swap meet.Ive got the original Tec 3.5 for it just gotta get it fixed and back on it.Its getting stripped soon for painting.

The little bicycle is from local flea market.Got it for $15,it says (in spanish)
Lil Pepper on the chain gaurd.

Im a big guy not by choice LOL and ever since I bought the BAJA Carbon(Warrior) I never really went back I have a doodle bug but its not the same and the fat wide seat and front suspension make it really nice any nicer and it wouldnt be a minibike in my opinion! Saw one on here painted army olive drab green and decided thats were mine is going next!

Also I am sure other people have seen the one on here that is already olive drab green with a gun holster and everything can some tell me where it is I saw but lost it and cant find it anywhere!:hammer:

yeah its mine, I like the old ww2 army bike look..and since Iuse it to hunt it was a no brainer..I'm still working on it and trying different stuff...I'll post some new pics in my old post..Ithink it's called baja 6.5 first post...

I really love the paint job you did!

yeah its mine, I like the old ww2 army bike look..and since Iuse it to hunt it was a no brainer..I'm still working on it and trying different stuff...I'll post some new pics in my old post..Ithink it's called baja 6.5 first post...
Please do that is what i am gonna do with my bike I think you did an excellent job! Yeah its flat paints but they look sweet on a baja!:rockon:

What is the post again or do you have a link to it i can't find it?

Last edited: