A Rupp but what model?

Theres one like it on page 10 of rupp photos but i cant find any others like it. It doesnt have provisions for a jackshaft like the continental. unless they were cut off. Its serial #19610. Picked it up today for 40$. Thanks!

I think it one of the 68 models the frame, looks that vintage, It one of the lower models with out the jack shaft, Its got the chain guard mount on the rear down tube.

Hey jeep2003....nice mini. I see you live in Vestal. I live in JC. We should share mini stories. Looks like you have a neat collection. I cant help with identifying your mini but Im sure the guys on OldMiniBikes will figure it out for ya.....PM me if you like. Steve

I was thinking it was a C350,I did want to post it that way and be wrong, To many ball busters on here. Roadsters,TT500s and some of the others, had the spring on the outside.

Cool Thanks alot guys. Guess i should start a build thread rather than asking questions here. good to know what iv got so i can research it a bit before i dig in. I already took it completely apart lol

I'd let you double your money on it. But you would have to bring it down. Sound Good? Let me know. I don't need the Briggs, so that should sweeten up the deal a little.

Thanks Randy but i think imma gonna keep it for now. I actually put a wtb ad on craigslist looking for old minis and this one showed up. I think it was meant to be :wink:

Steve thats cool your in JC. Theres not alot of people from around here on this site:thumbsup: