acceleration increase

how do i increase the acceleration on my bike? can i adjust somthing on the engine? or do i have to buy something?:shrug:
I use a 50 cent spring to limit the effect on the governer, it's the easiest mod you can do and the most bang for the buck see the thread "why remove the governer" in this section and read it well. It is stupid easy and cheap, It'll give you more top end and more acceleration due to the fact it wont allow the governer to take away any throttle at higher RPMs!:devil2:

I just put the promod on my DB, and it is awsome. I'm going to ride it until it blows up. The engines seem to be worth -0- so why not........Then I will put my HF 6.5 engine on the DB. :thumbsup::scooter:

I just put the promod on my DB, and it is awsome. I'm going to ride it until it blows up. The engines seem to be worth -0- so why not........Then I will put my HF 6.5 engine on the DB. :thumbsup::scooter:
I wouldn't say the stock DB30 engines aren't worth anything, I've sold two of them on Craigs List for $50 each. My HF 6.5hp engine now only cost me $50! Sweet!

Hodakaguy