Aftermarket carb

Hi im new here, and i bought an old streaker in november, and me and my buddies have a good time with it. but anyways i dropped in a tecumseh powersport 6 horse ohv, and i was wondering if there were any better carb replacements. i dont like the no choke and no needles carb. but if anyone has any suggestions of any bolt up carbs it would be greatly appreciated.

Slide Carbs work great, Mikuni's, the WalbroPZ22

Could always find a bigger bowl carb,

Most carbs would need a manifold made, I know there are some out there that will bolt up to that engine thou ( It was some type of walbo, or mikuni)

An older Tecumseh carb will be the easiest, fully adjustable and same linkage as you have now. The 3.5-7HP are the same.

Slide Carbs work great, Mikuni's, the WalbroPZ22

Could always find a bigger bowl carb,

Most carbs would need a manifold made, I know there are some out there that will bolt up to that engine thou ( It was some type of walbo, or mikuni)
Some Tillotson carbs will bolt right on.

Yeah I have an older tecumseh carb that's fill adjustable but the stock carb has a fuel line and another line that comes from the overhead valve but the older carb only has a fuel line. What should I do to the other line?

Thanks for the help. I just got another mini bike frame its bigger than the streaker so if got plenty of work tomorrow. Ill have to post some pics because I have no idea what frame it is. Best part is I got for 75 and it came with a griggs 5 horse that probably won't get used. Unless I put it on the streaker.

Yeah, post some pic's. And don't disregard that 5 HP Briggs! I love those engines! Might be a better choice for the big one depending on what it is and "the look". :thumbsup: