"Aggie Bike" Whats it worth?

A friend of mine might be selling me his mini bike. Here are a few pictures, Just wondering what you guys think its worth. It runs great just needs an inner tube

He will sell it to me for no more than 200.00.... his son said he might even let me have it for free....lol. It sucks that they live in Cali and i'm in Arizona, I would of picked it up tonight. i'll just have to get it next month when i'm down there for my wedding

It's kinda scratched up but with the logo intact it's a pretty nice find. :thefinger: Bring that $200. :thumbsup:

Then sell it to Injun for $500 and make a quicky. :thefinger:

He will sell it to me for no more than 200.00.... his son said he might even let me have it for free....lol. It sucks that they live in Cali and i'm in Arizona, I would of picked it up tonight. i'll just have to get it next month when i'm down there for my wedding

I GOT ONE! i picked up mine with a wore out tecumseh H50 on it for $50 down the road from me, i now have a 3HP briggs on mine and i ride mine all the time, my decal on the front of mine is still intact, but (the decal) is in worse shape. my mini has all the original parts, except someone welded on 2 "foot pegs" near the back that i will be grinding off. here's some pics of mine:

I also noticed that the rear shocks on that mini aren't the originals, but i would buy it if i were you since these are very rare minis.

Last edited:

delray

Melman109 and Austin T,first time i every seen a orange bike and a red bike? only ones i have seen posted in the past are blue. i wonder how rare them too colors are. i think the a 5hp briggs is correct motor?
more info on it JC AGAJANIAN AGGIE MINIBIKE

Thanks for the info Delray, It will probably be a minute before I get my hands on it, he is one of those friends that likes to B.S. when it comes to geting rid of things, but as long as he knows i'm interested in it I will be the first person he calls.

yup, my aggie bike is originally red, but unfortunately someone resprayed parts of it like where they crappily welded those foot pegs on the back. but on the very corner of the decal i peeled it a little bit to see the original color-red.

i will also be getting a 5HP briggs for it so i can start building it back to original

Last edited: