Alexander- Renolds? EZrider chopper

Those forks came on the EZ rider one model but I dont think they came on that frame. I have the exact frame with original forks. Still a desirable machine, I'm pretty sure it's not original though. Good luck on your sale!:thumbsup:

Those forks came on the EZ rider one model but I dont think they came on that frame. I have the exact frame with original forks. Still a desirable machine, I'm pretty sure it's not original though. Good luck on your sale!:thumbsup:

Wrong again. I had the same bike. Looked exactly like the one for sale. Good deal on an original bike.

I was going by the brochure, those forks and the front wheel were on a radical frame in this photo. And the frame those forks are on looks like mine, exactly. Not that they weren't offered on different frames. I'd love for someone to show me another bike set up this way, till then I'll stick to my theory that someone swapped the forks. Could have been two bikes identical in color, could have been an option. Could be I'm wrong, been wrong plenty and I learn from it!:thumbsup:

IMO this is the frame those forks came on:
:shrug:

Last edited:
Here's a guy trying to sell a nice original bike and you have no intention of buying it, been wrong identifying bikes many times and yet after a few members confirm it to be original you still have to say it's wrong ?? Learn to shut up and not have a response to every post. What does getting your post count up make you feel like a big time minibike collector ? I guess someone went to all the trouble of finding some faded purple forks to match the frame.

I was going by the brochure, those forks and the front wheel were on a radical frame in this photo. And the frame those forks are on looks like mine, exactly. Not that they weren't offered on different frames. I'd love for someone to show me another bike set up this way, till then I'll stick to my theory that someone swapped the forks. Could have been two bikes identical in color, could have been an option. Could be I'm wrong, been wrong plenty and I learn from it!:thumbsup:

IMO this is the frame those forks came on:
:shrug:
I agree those are mis-matched parts. That`s an ARCO frame but it`s not an EZ Rider 1 or EZ Rider 2

One thing I've learned in the minibike world is anything is possible. It looks to me like the forks are original, but the clamp on bars may not be? Either way, great find. Good luck on the sale!

One thing I've learned in the minibike world is anything is possible. It looks to me like the forks are original, but the clamp on bars may not be? Either way, great find. Good luck on the sale!
I have to agree with ya there. I dont remember my Buddy's bike having the adjustable handlebars like that one. Someone may have added that part for sure. Those bikes were very small and easy to outgrow in a hurry. Someone may have altered the bars to help accomodate a bigger rider. :shrug:

Here's a guy trying to sell a nice original bike and you have no intention of buying it, been wrong identifying bikes many times and yet after a few members confirm it to be original you still have to say it's wrong ?? Learn to shut up and not have a response to every post. What does getting your post count up make you feel like a big time minibike collector ? I guess someone went to all the trouble of finding some faded purple forks to match the frame.
Wow, I was merely suggesting the forks may have been changed. Does your attempt to belittle me make you feel like a big minibike collector or a big man? I still believe the forks are from an EZ rider #1 and it's not a stretch to think they were the same color when swapped, were it my bike I'd want to know and would welcome any comments. Now that you've sullied up the man's thread scolding me, might be time for you to learn to shut up my overzealous friend!:eek:ut:

It is my belief that the ID I got on the "what is it" sub-forum concerning a monster jeep and it's maker is what you are really upset about. Yes your ID was the best answer, and yes he picked mine right off but he was new and that happens. You need to get past it and not act like a baby and lash out at me, you're sure gonna look silly if I'm right about this Arco.:doah: It's looking more and more like I just may be!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I agree those are mis-matched parts. That`s an ARCO frame but it`s not an EZ Rider 1 or EZ Rider 2
Thank you! Now the guy knows what he has, an EZ Rider suspended bike with EZRider#1 forks or some forks that were extended to make it look like the #1. The boots on the forks are suspect, I dont recall Arcos ever being sprung there. Might just be the factory forks were extended there. Maybe I was right after all, assuming otherwise might have been premature!:shrug: Still I could be wrong, time will tell

Last edited:
Questions for Supernova

Has the front wheel on your EZ Rider 1 been changed or is that a later variation? I also noticed that your rear shocks are crimped on the ends instead of having eyes. Have the shocks been changed?
Pics of mine look exactly like the one in the brochure except for the exhaust mods and added headlight and front fender.

Has the front wheel on your EZ Rider 1 been changed or is that a later variation? I also noticed that your rear shocks are crimped on the ends instead of having eyes. Have the shocks been changed?
Pics of mine look exactly like the one in the brochure except for the exhaust mods and added headlight and front fender.
The green one is from the gallery, I pulled it to show what I believe the forks are from. I'm puzzled about the forks on the purple bike, the boots are covering some welds I'm thinking but even if they were extended I think they were from a standard Arco given the lack of spring cups. I think it's a hodge podge of stuff and not original, this one is mine:
It has a homebuilt seat but I think it's the same bike as the purple one or damn close, I cant believe I caught so much flack for suggesting otherwise.......:shrug:

here is the closest examples I could find, but none look exactly like mine..bike looks original to me..But I'm not 100% sure...

Unless someone did the exact same thing and swapped or modified the forks you likely wont. I'd be curious to see underneath the boots on the forks, Arcos were never sprung at that point on the forks as far as I know. So I still stand by me theory that the forks are wrong or modified given what I know about Arcos but certainly wont stay in the fight with Teeks over it. I believe that if it were an EZ Rider chopper the engine plate would sit level, yours is way up in the front which led me to believe it was pieced together. Still an Arco and still a desirable and collectible machine regardless of whether it's original or not. I think it was modified or the forks were swapped with the same color bike, many were painted the same colors. I'm kinda taken aback by the one post calling me out for giving my opinion. I'd want to know if someone suspected something of mine of not being original. Never let a paint job be the deciding factor in an ID, I know a guy who can paint it like that any time. He's done some fiberglass street rods so well they looked like the real thing, patina, rust and all. Closer inspection would tell you different but it sure looks real. Just sayin'

Also I apologize for the BS on your thread and hope you will keep up the research so you'll know for sure what you have. If you do you'll likely come to the same conclusion I did. Till then good luck on your sale!:thumbsup:

Last edited: