Alexander Reynolds EZ-Rider I restoration

That's awesome you have both brake setups. The clutch brake is actually a lot better at stopping..the discs, sometimes not so much but they look cool.

Man if you could get the spray paint off and polish up the original paint ..even if it's got some scratches here and there that would be awesome.

Not many like yours mbones. I have one and CW1999 is my son. He has one also but ours are restoration pieces.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

not so lucky, I guess I was better then most teenagers (sanded down to bare metal in most places). I'm going to have the frame powder coated the original color. IMG_5134.JPG

Hey Mbones, I have the same motor and it came off of the Arco easyrider that I just sold. If your interested in a parts motor (I did have it running but the fuel line was leaking) I'm willing to sell it. I also have a set of original grips/throttle assy just like the ones on your bike that I would sell.

EX-Rider I info needed: what type of exhaust system options are there?
What was the sticker on the pull start? super start or round ARCO?
should I replace the gas tank due to a crack at the bottom mounting screws (leaks)
did these engines use a pre-filter on the air cleaner?
what is the air pressure for the rear tire (4.10-3.5-6) ?
Where can I get new rear wheel bearings?
should I paint it the original color (not the best looking) or go with a metallic?

thanks for any help.

Chad, I meant to say fix the tank or replace it? my wheel bearings aren't sealed and there is a grease fitting on the rim. my guess is that sealed bearings would be better. thanks.

You can get the metal shielded correct looking bearings from us. They just aren't as quality of a bearing. I'm all for correctness, but when it comes to safety I'll take function any day.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]