All American Maverick/ElTigre forks, suspended.

All American Maverick/El Tigre suspended forks for sale, they are straight and the lowers were removed and re-installed so they work fine. Head tube spacing 6" in case someone is looking to use these on another type bike. Chrome is shot but the forks are quite nice and damn stout. Fender bracket needs welding but is there. $100 shipped for these forks, make any bike with 6" head tube a suspended bike or replace your damaged El Tigre forks with these.

Bump, someone needs suspended forks. They would fit any bike with a 6" steering tube and change the ride drastically. Open to trades such as Manco 6" wheels without sprocket or a shallow 3hp briggs working carb and tank but it must need nothing but bolted on and the linkage hooked up.

Bump, still $85 shipped and will be an Ebay item by Friday if no interest here. These forks work as they should and would make a hell of a difference on a non suspended bike, your teeth won't be beat out of your head on rough terrain. I wish I had a bike that needed suspended forks so I could use them, they are very heavy duty units.

$75 shipped, final price drop so do not miss out. Will fit most bikes with 6" head tube spacing, add suspension to your bike relatively cheaply with these forks.

Buy these forks!

Bump, $75 delivered west of Mississippi river $80 east. These forks parts were scattered and lost but I got them back complete, these are lucky forks so buy em' and some of the luck will surely find its way to you simply by having them.:laugh: Fit the All American Maverick mini/ Early El Tigres or any bike with 6" head tube and 5/8" bolt.

My El Tigre has the springs outside the tube. And handle bars non removeable. You sure they go with that bike? Im semi interested as i cant free my shocks. Rusted shut real bad.

How much travel do they have when hitting a big bump?
What holds the lower tube inside the upper tube?
Are the handle bars long gone too?

Danford1

Last edited:
The handlebars are gone yes, they have maybe 3-4" of travel and the springs inside have keepers with holes for the bolts at the top that hold em in. PM me with any more questions please to be fair to other sellers, thanks.
How much travel do they have when hitting a big bump?
What holds the lower tube inside the upper tube?
Are the handle bars long gone too?

Danford1

bump $65 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 these have three different spring boss mounts varying from 14" to 17" from axle center to bottom tree so potentially more projects could use these or replace some high speed units on your All American Maverick El Tigre.