Almost There Super Bronc!

Holy cow...its been nearly three years. I am almost done with my VT-10 rebuild. It had been powder coated now...a dark blue frame with black wheels and fenders. It looks pretty sharp. Next week I will roll it up from the basement and install the 10 hp Tecumseh. After that its the custom exhaust over at Dave's Custom Cycles in Milwaukee. Then we'll be done. I am guessing a month.

Say, have you fellas found the rear tire "room" is fairly tight? At this time, I have the tire inflated to 4 psi (max is 7) and there is not a heck of a lot of wiggle room between the tire and the fender. Just wondering.

When she is done, I will post many photos on photobucket.

The rear tires do not allow for much clearance. I have one stock bronc that will fit 22" tires if they are under inflated. I also have frame that has been trimmed where the rear fender mounts to the frame. That one can fit 22.5" Carlisle HD Field Trax tires...they are beefy.

Holy cow...its been nearly three years. I am almost done with my VT-10 rebuild. It had been powder coated now...a dark blue frame with black wheels and fenders. It looks pretty sharp. Next week I will roll it up from the basement and install the 10 hp Tecumseh. After that its the custom exhaust over at Dave's Custom Cycles in Milwaukee. Then we'll be done. I am guessing a month.

Say, have you fellas found the rear tire "room" is fairly tight? At this time, I have the tire inflated to 4 psi (max is 7) and there is not a heck of a lot of wiggle room between the tire and the fender. Just wondering.

When she is done, I will post many photos on photobucket.
What did you do with the stock exhaust...? Is it available?

Sorry...the exhaust was sold some time ago. Seems to me a new replacement is available on line somewhere. I was thinking the other day. How hard would it be to have a metal bending outfit make up some new fenders? Perhaps those machines have moveable rollers so the shape could be matched. A lot of guys could use new Bronc fenders.