Alsport RTS rollbar question

wjustice

Could someone measure their rollbar for me? Finding one of these is tough and finding someone willing to part with it even harder. I just need the tube diameter, total width (tube edge to tube edge) and height from shock crossbar to the top edge. Thanks. I'm working toward mounting the expansion chambers and thats where they mount them.

I would say that the pipe is 1 1/2 inch in diameter and the ends of the pipe centered over the shock bolt. The bracket was squared off and flat on top and the roll bar was welded to that bracket. The bar leaned forward a bit and had 2 - 7/8 OD ( Guess ) pipes the came down to a plate that sandwiched the seat fiberglass with 2 5/16 inch bolts
That plat should of been about 1 1/4 inch wide by 3/16 inch thick.
When I raced I did not use the pipes on long off road runs I mounted a dual element air cleaner inside the bar and used vinyl flex down to the carb.
Steve :scooter:

wjustice

Thanks Steve. I kinda figured the pipe was 1 1/2" as it looks the same as he shock crossbar. The width is sort of set by the shock mounting position. If I can get a measurement from the crossbar to the top of the rollbar, I can have one fabbed.