Alsport RTS trike

thanks randy, might be running by then not sure :shrug: I'm not even going to go down get it for at least 2-3 weeks.seller said it had 165 lbs of compression on one side and 170 on the other but no spark.our raiders have CCW engines and when we got them they had no spark,but a good points cleaning and regaping cured that.

probably be ridin it before you ride your nanza

Wish I could come out and ride it, but its a 20 hour drive and would cost me a ton of cash just in gas :doah: The way things are going with it you may be right :doah:

That's awesome! Someone gave me one and I put a hopped up predator on it, seriously though, too much fun! If you catch it just right, You can keep both rearwheels pulling while sideways!

don't think I would take on making my own with my lack of my welding skills.and looks like it could get pricey.alot of vintage sledders around here,between them and the vintage sleds site I'm sure I could find some.i've seen decent sets as low as 50 bucks for 2 before

saved this one from the CL vultures.not in my possession yet but craig picked it up for me. :thumbsup:

I would note this picture was taken when I was stopped at an intersection in a rural area with no traffic...distracted driving is dangerous and should be avoided at all times.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
don't think I would take on making my own with my lack of my welding skills.and looks like it could get pricey.alot of vintage sledders around here,between them and the vintage sleds site I'm sure I could find some.i've seen decent sets as low as 50 bucks for 2 before
I wish it were that easy for me around here, lol

But , yes you do find some neat stuff, like that last set of pipes you posted on.

wjustice

wjustice

For the record the RTS trikes did come with CCW engines. The kohler AX had a removable manifold that could be flipped over for carb clearance with a straight shock crossmember. The CCW's couldnt do this and had the "dip in the shock crossmember for the carb/aircleaner. I do believe all phase 111's used kohler AS engines.