American pickers

zeeman

Way over-tatted! I watch the show just to see what they will find. I agree there is too much drama, but that's what sells TV. Dudes might be gay, I have not made up my mind yet. Mikey off OCC might be too. I don't think they mislead any of the sellers trying to make them believe they want to keep the items themselves. They have no problem saying they are pickers, and need to buy items cheap to turn a profit. That is just business. Just my 2 cents.

you know it can take up to a year just to make one show. pawn stars it took 3 years to make one finished episode just depends on what they were doing. when they did the old mans car it took 6 months to do the car so must have been at least 6 months to make that episode

you know it can take up to a year just to make one show. pawn stars it took 3 years to make one finished episode just depends on what they were doing. when they did the old mans car it took 6 months to do the car so must have been at least 6 months to make that episode
But within that 6 months, I'm 100% sure they made other episodes.

That makes since. If they just got followed around for an hour the show would suck :thumbdown:
when i did that Saturn commercial i had to stand still for close to an hour as they did 30 takes of the same scene it sucked but thats what you get when you wanna be in tv or movie making. and if you watch sometimes you can notice things change like on pawn stars look at the guy bring in the item if you look very close there will be a few people they are stand ins and there placement will change alot during that one 30 sec scene

shes on facebook makes all kinds of designer clothes and stuff. I love the show frankie is cool. Would you rather be watching american idol or some shit like that? I think tv is showing improvement by doing shows like this. Too bad we just canceled our cable tv :laugh: i watch it online. I do agree that alot of it is blown out of proportion. But hey what isnt

supernova is a pimp:thumbsup: and jesse i know what you mean about the commecial biz, i wasnt in 1 but i was behind the scenes taking care of stuff on the boats. about a 10hr day for about 15 seconds of commercial. i have a thread about the commercial i was apart of.

supernova is a pimp:thumbsup: and jesse i know what you mean about the commecial biz, i wasnt in 1 but i was behind the scenes taking care of stuff on the boats. about a 10hr day for about 15 seconds of commercial. i have a thread about the commercial i was apart of.
I like a midwestern girl with a bad side, well dancing girls in general. She has tons of confidence and the Tattoos don't bother me. She's got the perfect figure IMO, not too thin.:thumbsup:

You will just have to turn the lights off with her, A body covered in tattoos like that can be distract to your concentration trying to look at them all. :laugh:

she just has something to grab on to, ive told my old lady that they kind of look alike. so im just gonna keep my old lady away from you supernova:laugh:

How can they show a profit they made without selling it first,editing?
They've been around long enough and can take an educated guess at their return for an item. The smart ones seek advice on items that they're not schooled on. Normally, these guys hope to sell for 2x their buy price to cover expenses and what-not (the pickers work on slimmer margins than the pawn star guys but they don't have the overhead.) It's still a risk, but they deal in volume and if they didn't know what they were doing, they'd be on the street.

ive always wondered how they can offored all there traveling expensis? but then i remember they are on tv so i guess the history ch helps a little with that:shrug: