American Picking, Minibikedude style!

Its been a good week picking my favorite scrape yard. I scored some nice stuff this week. I broke the ice for 47 bucks for all of this.:laugh:

MTD Columbia. HS40 on it, everything is there but the rear wheel missing. The axle and spacer are still there, The guy said it came in with out the rear wheel.

I was more excited about the champion spark plug cabinet than the MTD. That's going on my garage wall tomorrow. It had the keys still with it. Its 24" wide by 16" tall by 7.25 deep. I will put it to good use.

I was more excited about the champion spark plug cabinet than the MTD. That's going on my garage wall tomorrow. It had the keys still with it. Its 24" wide by 16" tall by 7.25 deep. I will put it to good use.
I guess I was to busy hatin on ya minibikedude for finding such a cool cabinet, I like it alot...can I have it and then I won't be mad at ya...ill pay shipping:sailor:

Thanks,I been there many times and came home with nothing.
So I,ll quote a favorite saying I use a lot.
I guess a blind squirrel find a nut every once in a while!:laugh:

Thanks,
It more than turns over, It ran perfect,I do not think it has had much use. Muffler looks still looks new I,m going to run it on one of my bikes. Never had a OHV Briggs before.

dirt

Ooooooooooo

wow. SWEET i wish i lived near you . all my dump can take near me is leaves. wanna trade? we got some snow too, mmmmmmmm snow ahhhhh.