Another Cat found me!...

Just got back from picking up this little GEM!
1974 Cat All American.. Original Paint & Decals and Engine! it Runs Great!.. Will detail it and thats about all it needs besides a red White & Blue Glitter seat!.... I guess it's official now I'm a Cat guy!3 so far..lol

I have never seen or heard about one of these either. Makes me wonder what else they made that hasn't shown up on the site. They were def the coolest mini bike manufacturer in my book. Way to go Eddie! You're tearing it up in Arizona!

I have never seen or heard about one of these either. Makes me wonder what else they made that hasn't shown up on the site. They were def the coolest mini bike manufacturer in my book. Way to go Eddie! You're tearing it up in Arizona!
I thought there was a Duster on here that had simular paint colors?.. The Guy said he recovered the seat because it was rotted from the Az sun. but thought it originally was a red white & blue seat on it. For now I'm putting the Red seat i got from mmisterbungl. will redye it red white & blue.:thumbsup: No stars on the Wheels either, and no signs that it ever had them?

45t

Nice find! I have to find another Cat bike to buy quick before you out number me with all the ones your picking up. :laugh:

......were they still producing bikes in 1976...everything in the stores was a "Red,White and Blue" special edition that year in honor of the Bi-Centenial...toys, cars, bicycles, candy, clothes, fire-crackers, pinball machines...you name it...I remember it like it was yesterday !!!