Another Fun day with the Central Valley guys

vette66_00

Well this time we where in another area. In the Middle of the Middle of no where. LOL Lemoore, Ca. Sorry just a couple Videos I forgot my HD camera again.

Things to Thanks on this event...My right rear tire on the car (flat), my Fresno friends (bailing on me right before this event), My GPS and my listening skills...Oh yah and the Lemoore cops thank for pull up behind me when Im parked on the side of the road with your lights on...Because I have a minibike in the trunk of my car.. Arsehole!!!!

So who will win the 5hp briggs on alcohol (right) or the 20hp twin lawn mower motor on the scrap metal bike (left)?
[youtube]fk44o3q8bLg[/youtube]

So who will win 5hp briggs alcohol, 20hp twin, or Big Drit bike. LOL
[youtube]XLgRjIZru9Q[/youtube]

Hill climbing on a DB will he make it?
Video1
[youtube]k9EgQ7H5uH0[/youtube]

Video2
[youtube]kIfDEX9PXlE[/youtube]

Again sorry about he vid quality hopefully next time it will be in HD 720p

Well this time the Gang would not give me the secret location but did give me a place to meet. We then all left and got on the Hyway and drove 5 miles in a circle to another spot less than a mile away from where we started. We unloaded the bikes and headed out. . No one told me that when we travel its wide open throttle for seven miles. Made no difference whether it was pavement or a rain rutted road. I just thought to myself that I was glad I had installed the billet flywheel and rod on the two mile run on pavement at full throttle. Had a great time. Great fun I'm ready for the next "Secret Spot" PS It was fun in the weeds, dirt and mud and climbing hills

Great vids 66

looks like i missed agood one but out 12 minis i dont have one that runs right now..yep i broke them all but one andthat one edwin took the sprocket adapter to copy it ...should have rupp back together tomorrow

edwin

cool vids vette, regardless hd or not, you captured the moments. so was that pepboyspecial (clayton) showing off his riding skill again with the hill climb ? from the sounds of the vids. you guys had a good time. lucky guys.

Ps. i see jesses runnin good and fast, took out frankenstien!!!

vette66_00

Damn you guys are saying Great vids. Just wait till you see the other camera...haha I agree it did capture the moment though. Shhhhh but I may have found a camera for under $20 thats the size of a pack of gum and it records at 30 fps and a pretty good res. Can anybody say HELMET CAM? and 4 hours of video.... Will see.... (as an example the video above is 23 fps (frames per sec) and in low res)

It was a great day for sure. Hope it will be real soon when we do it again. Like I said before Im taking ALEVE before I leave the house so I can ride more.

looks like i missed agood one but out 12 minis i dont have one that runs right now..yep i broke them all but one andthat one edwin took the sprocket adapter to copy it ...should have rupp back together tomorrow
Dave, you are welcome to come out here and ride one of my 10 runnung bikes anytime you want... :drinkup:If you want you can even take a few home with you.:scared:

It was a good ride for the records, and great videos from chirs, thank you. And a strong enough back-fire will catch a foam airfilter i found out :hang: Definately got a hurt motor so before races pop up i got some work to do :001_9898: