Another new guy

Hello. Learned of this site from Jalopy Journal. I'm in Mesquite, Tx. I've got a couple of minibike projects going on besides a hotrod various other mechanical abnormalities. Here is a couple of pics of one I should have done soon. I ended up with it after a friend lost his storage. Not sure of the make, but we found a 2hp B&S from an edger (can't beat free) to put on there. (I didn't pic the color) I'm fixing some things that he modified and should be riding it again soon.

I also have an MTD that was my Dad's he and I started to restore. He has since passed away and after sitting in pieces for years, I'm finally where I can finish it now. No pics of it just yet.

richs

I think the plate on the bars is a addon and it had a longer seat with shocks the center stand is the key to identifing it not tomany out their with a centerstand like that. looks like a bird but, the guset is different and they had a side kick stand check out minidoodle great site for iding unknone bikes lots of good pic:drinkup::lol:

The rear axle mounts look like a Bird. The forks look Bird.The scrub brake looks like the 2 speed Sears I just got, made by Roper I think. I've looked at every picture and brochure on Minidoodle,and Minibike Central,many of them several times, and I don't remember ever seeing a neck like that. Cool bike though, whatever it is. Could be a Bird. The neck to frame attachment could have been modifiedLooks like the Bird neck gussets are partially there. My Bird and the other Sears both have a plate below the rear of the engine plate, where the kickstand originally mounted.

Last edited: